• Bella, M. and B. Hanington. 2012. Universal methods of design: 100 ways to research complex problems, develop innovative ideas and design effective solutions. Beverly, Massachusetts: Rockport.
• Carter, R. et al. 2015. Typographic design: Form and communication (6th ed). New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
• Coates, K. and A. Ellison. 2014. An introduction to information design. London: Laurence King.
• Collins, H. 2010. Creative Research: The theory and practice of research for the creative industries. Lausanne: AVA Academia.
• Landa, R. 2014. Graphic design solutions (5th ed, international ed). Belmont, California: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.
• Steane, J. 2013. The Principles and processes of interactive design. London: Bloomsbury.
• Stickdorn, M. and Schneider, J. 2014. This is Service Design thinking: Basics – Tools – Cases. Amsterdam: Bis Publishers.
• Vogel, T. 2014. Breakthrough Thinking: A guide to creative thinking and idea generation. Ohio: How Design Books.
• Weinschenk, S. M. 2016. 100 more things every designer needs to know about people. Berkeley, CA: New Riders.
• Wheeler, A. 2012. Designing brand identity: An essential guide for the whole branding team. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Visible Language – http://visiblelanguagejournal.com
Information Design Journal – https://benjamins.com/#catalog/journals/idj/main
Design Issues – http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/desi
Design Studies – http://www.journals.elsevier.com/design-studies/
The Design Journal – http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rfdj20
Baseline Magazine – http://baselinemagazine.com
Creative Review – https://www.creativereview.co.uk
Design Week – https://www.designweek.co.uk
Eye magazine – http://eyemagazine.com
UX Magazine – http://uxmag.com