The School of Design is delighted to be hosting the Textile Institute World Conference. The event welcomes researchers manufacturers,
designers and all those in textiles related professions and is a fantastic opportunity to share best practice and enhance your knowledge of contemporary issues in Textiles.
Delegates are welcome to attend for just one of the days if they are unable to attend for the full duration of the conference.
Tuesday 24th July
Day 1 includes:
- Conference Opening – Katie Greenyer, Creative Talent and Network Director at Pentland Brand
- Keynote speaker 1: Jintu Fan, Professor of Fiber Science & Apparel Design at Cornell University and School of Design alumnus
- Keynote speaker 2 Nick Chiarelli, Director of Foresight Factory
- Breakout sessions: A flexible programme to suit you with the opportunity to attend sessions across our 4 key themes: Innovations for Natural Fibres, Functional Textiles, Technical Textiles and Design. Fashion and Retail
- Evening poster session with buffet
A full programme and booking form can be viewed on the Textile Institute World Conference website.