Professor Chris CarrHead of School
“Our School is dynamic, with a mindset to embrace and benchmark new concepts,visions and technologies for their quality, context and relevancy.”
- You are here:
- School of Design
Welcome to the School of Design
Our design philosophy is to unite creativity, technology, innovation and enterprise in order to realise ideas that have impact and exert influence. Our students become the 'added value' innovators who can utilise aesthetics and technology to generate creativity, concepts and products.
- John Rooney, Teacher Fellow in Graphic and Communication Design at University of Leeds has had his work included in the 2018 Secret 7 exhibition.
- We are delighted to announce that School of Design will be hosting The 91st Textile Institute World Conference from 24 to 26 July 2018.
- Five students from the School of Design have been presented with awards at the 2018 Graduate Fashion Show.
- From Friday 15 to Friday 22 June, the School of Design will be opening its doors to showcase the work of the 2018 graduating students. Visitors are welcome to come and view work from students studying fashion design, fashion marketing, graphic design and textiles.
- School of Design hosts The 91st Textile Institute World Conference from 23 to 26 July 2018.
- Day one of the Textile Institute World Conference 2018